9.23.2009

the rebel's girl object of desire

im taking a tailored dress downtown with bare legs,hard ankle boots, a tough cough and a small bag.I am saying hello to the new heels and yesh to the new fierce boots. I am embracing the new chloe. My concept is based on a seventies luxury hotel and breathed an atmosphere of sex drugs and rock n roll. Hotel floor littered with red pumps, black men's shoes, sexy pink lingerie , a full ashtray , a fallen over wine glass , lipstick, a small mirror. Definitely melancholic and depressed with a i dumped you note in hand, looking outside the window totally blanc, with tears in my eyes and wearing the bow-detailed assymetric silk top by chloe and a topshop undergarment slip.oh yesh, if im going to take me down i ll take me in high end fashion.



  ouch.